Sunday, Sept. 8 at 8 p.m., Denny's in Wilmer (201 N. Interstate 45) will officially open its doors to the public. The new diner will have a significant impact on the Wilmer community by creating more than 70 new jobs for local residents.
- $2 $4 $6 $8 Value Menu® – Denny’s all day, every day value menu lets guests choose from 16 dishes at affordable prices, including traditional favorites as well as several new a la carte items.
- Kids Eat Free – Guests can receive up to two free kids meal for children ages 10 and under with the purchase of each adult entrée. The offer is good from 4 to 10 p.m. on Tuesdays only, and menu items and prices may vary.
- “Fit Fare” – Delicious choices that are good for you, too. Denny’s “Fit Fare” options feature healthy choices like egg whites and hearty wheat breads that can be substituted into any meal for no extra charge. Using the expansive Build Your Own Grand Slam® menu, diners have more than 250 ways to build a meal with 550 calories or less, and 32 ways to build a meal of 400 calories or less. With plenty of simple substitutions and healthy “Fit Fare” entrees found throughout the lunch and dinner menu, Denny’s makes it easy for you to eat well on the go.
- Free Birthday Grand Slam®– Celebrate your special day with a free Original Grand Slam® meal at participating Denny’s restaurants. The Original Grand Slam® offer is free for the birthday guy or gal who can show proof that it’s their birthday, and is good for dine-in only.
- AARP Members Save 20 Percent – Show your AARP membership card at participating Denny’s restaurants and save 20 percent off your total check from 4 to 10 p.m. every day. Also, coffee is just $1 for AARP members and their guests, 24/7.