Sunday, Sept. 8 at 8 p.m., Denny's in Wilmer (201 N. Interstate 45) will officially open its doors to the public. The new diner will have a significant impact on the Wilmer community by creating more than 70 new jobs for local residents.
DENNY’S COMES TO WILMER
WILMER, Texas (Sept. 8, 2013) – As America’s diner, Denny’s is always open – open 24/7, open to good food and great value, and now Denny’s is open to Wilmer. The new diner will open Sunday, Sept. 8 at 8 p.m. at 201 N. Interstate 45, located just northwest of East Belt Line Road intersection.
The new diner will have a significant impact on the Wilmer community by creating more than 70 new jobs for local residents.
“We are extremely excited to introduce the residents and visitors of Wilmer to Denny’s,” said Denny’s General Manager Donald Druien. “We look forward to becoming a local gathering place where our guests can always count on good service, a great atmosphere and, most importantly, delicious food.”
Denny’s has gained popularity with people all across America not only because of its great food and affordable prices, but because of the diner’s come-as-you-are atmosphere. As a full-service diner, the Wilmer Denny’s will be open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and late-night items in a relaxed, friendly environment.
Denny’s is also known for providing its customers with tremendous value, including these great deals:
- $2 $4 $6 $8 Value Menu® – Denny’s all day, every day value menu lets guests choose from 16 dishes at affordable prices, including traditional favorites as well as several new a la carte items.
- Kids Eat Free – Guests can receive up to two free kids meal for children ages 10 and under with the purchase of each adult entrée. The offer is good from 4 to 10 p.m. on Tuesdays only, and menu items and prices may vary.
- “Fit Fare” – Delicious choices that are good for you, too. Denny’s “Fit Fare” options feature healthy choices like egg whites and hearty wheat breads that can be substituted into any meal for no extra charge. Using the expansive Build Your Own Grand Slam® menu, diners have more than 250 ways to build a meal with 550 calories or less, and 32 ways to build a meal of 400 calories or less. With plenty of simple substitutions and healthy “Fit Fare” entrees found throughout the lunch and dinner menu, Denny’s makes it easy for you to eat well on the go.
- Free Birthday Grand Slam®– Celebrate your special day with a free Original Grand Slam® meal at participating Denny’s restaurants. The Original Grand Slam® offer is free for the birthday guy or gal who can show proof that it’s their birthday, and is good for dine-in only.
- AARP Members Save 20 Percent – Show your AARP membership card at participating Denny’s restaurants and save 20 percent off your total check from 4 to 10 p.m. every day. Also, coffee is just $1 for AARP members and their guests, 24/7.
About Denny's Corp.
Denny's is one of America's largest full-service family restaurant chains, currently operating more than 1,680 franchised, licensed and company-owned restaurants across the United States, Canada, Costa Rica, Mexico, Honduras, Guam, Puerto Rico and New Zealand. For further information on Denny's, including news releases, please visit the Denny's website at www.dennys.com.
Connect with Denny’s
For news and updates on Denny’s please visit the brand’s social channels via Facebook, Twitter, tumblr, Pinterest or YouTube.